I picked up a pack of raspberries on Thursday night and just got around to using them. I had considered making a raspberry cheesecake, but seeing as we have ½ an ice cream cake sitting in our freezer, I thought something a bit more petite would be a better choice. I soon came across some cute raspberries stuffed with chocolate chips (1 in each) and I thought, “that looks fantastic but let’s go one step further.”
That’s when I came up with stuffing raspberries with nutella cheesecake... My mouth waters just thinking about it, tee-hee. What’s even better is that my recipe calls for only three ingredients (4 if you want to go above and beyond) and all of only 15 minutes to prepare. I promise that the platter will be cleared faster than that! These are perfect treats for little fingers, yourself or even a simple cupcake garnish.
- 4 oz (half a package) Neufchatel / Cream Cheese, room temp
- 1 heaping tablespoon Nutella, room temp
- 1 pack of raspberries, cleaned & dried
- Mini chocolate chips, 1 for each raspberry (optional)
- Stir in the Nutella with the cream cheese until smooth
- Pack the cheesecake mixture into a pastry bag with a fancy tip
- I used a quart-sized Ziploc freezer bag, cut a small hole in the corner and inserted the tip combo and voila!