Well, try this on for size:
Yep, you read that right. Two minutes. MAX.
- Various colors of embroidery thread, yarn, twine, hemp, etc (think school colors, favorite colors, party color scheme, or anything else you can dream up)
- Appropriate sized crochet hook for your threads (I used an H)
- Beads (optional)
Are you ready for the easiest directions ever?
Get your threads together and crochet a chain. Voila you're done!
1. Choose your threads (2 to 5) in an assortment of colors and gather each in an equal length as so:
2. Starting 3 inches in, crochet about 4 inches of chain stitches, then cut leaving another 3 inch tail:
Don't know how? Simple instructions here
3. Knot the tails on each side to make a pretty, finished end. This would be a great time to use some spare beads [I just didn't have any :(]:
And there you have it. In two minutes flat and less than $0.25 a piece, you have an adorable accessory for you or your little princess / tween queen. You can jazz them up with metallic threads, or glass beads (added similarly to the buttons on this) and they'll look even better. These are perfect for a fundraiser/pep rally because you can make a ton of them in no time at all and in the colors of your choice. Plus, if you consider selling them at even at a minimal price of $.50-1.00, you're profit margin is going to be insane!