1. The wine bottle was covered with natural colored coffee filter pieces using a sepia mod-podge.
2. The beer bottle was covered with ripped book pages and the sepia mod-podge as well.
3. The oatmeal container was wrapped with twine and secured with double-sided tape and a vintage lace knot.
4. The smaller bottles were sponge-painted with a thick coat of acrylic paint to give them a mottled / textured look.
5. The frame was just a spare frame with a scrap of chalkboard paper that I was prepared to trash.
the processes were all really simple, but if you need directions or tips, let me know!