Yep, this is a QUICK bread. No yeast, no waiting, no nothing. I highly suggest you make this in a jiffy. Yep, I said that.
Butter Pecan Bread Mix (Williams-Sonoma)
1 stick of butter, softened
1/2 cup water
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 can of pumpkin puree
1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Grease and flour a loaf pan
3. In one mixing bowl, beat butter until fluffy, add powdered mix, 2 eggs, and water.
4. In the second mixing bowl, combine ricotta, egg, sugars, pumpkin, flour, and spices. Fold together until smooth.
5. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the loaf pan
6. Spoon in the pumpkin-ricotta mixture on next
7. Top it off with the remaining half of batter
8. Stir everything together to swirl the mixtures
9. (optional) Sprinkle Sugar in the Raw over the batter
10. Bake for 55-65 minutes until cooked through
11. Serve warm or at room temperature
I honestly can't get over how good this is. You have to try it for yourself!
The ricotta makes this bread moist and almost cake like. It's so yummy and decadent; you'll feel like you're doing something illegal when you steal a couple of bites for breakfast! I could have eaten the whole loaf by myself if the Mr. hadn't specifically asked me to save some for him haha.
If you liked this project, I'd be delighted if you'd consider following Spool and Spoon via email or through Google Friend Connect; there are plenty of other simple tutorials and mouth-watering recipes for you to discover! Also, did you know Spool and Spoon has a Facebook? Hop on over so you don't miss any of the fun.
I'm linking to: