Feel free to print one out for you or the kids to use this holiday season.
Download your copy (sans watermark) here:
Don't let the hustle and bustle of the season deter you from giving thanks to those who made your holiday special with their generosity. To put into words how much you appreciate the thoughtfulness of others is something that will not be taken for granted. Whether it be a formal thank you note, or even "thanks for thinking of me" scribbled on a post-it note and stuck to your coworker's computer screen, just do it.
There were so many things that made my Christmas special:
- Our Christmas party was even better than I had anticipated. We haven't been surrounded by that much love, generosity, and cheer since our wedding. It will definitely be added to our list of annual traditions.
- The Mr. and I continued my favorite tradition: getting dressed up, seeing George Balanchine's The Nutcracker and having a fancy dinner in the city.
- The Mr. got me a fancy Keurig so I've been a caffeine fiend for the last 36 hours. Whoops! I'm loving the way it looks on our counter and I plan to enjoy it every single day.
- I also got the LightScoop and Light Room so let's hope this blogging chick can get some better indoor photos... even when the sun is down.
- This was the first year that our sweet and sassy Quinn bear had a loving home at Christmastime and it was a blast getting to spoil her and little Aubergine.
- I can't neglect to mention that Philadelphia had it's first white Christmas in over a decade which was absolutely magical. It was the icing on an already scrumptious cake.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow, we'll have a belated Insta Replay -- The Christmas Edition.
I'm linking to: