1. Download the images you want to use (I used Pisces for the Mr. and Leo for myself)
2. Go to Picmonkey and choose the "collage" mode. Create a collage with segments that look something like the below. I used the measurements of 1100 x 850 so it would be the same dimensions as a sheet of basic printer paper.
3. Choose "open photo" and input the two constellation prints that represent you and your sweetheart. I have all of them in there but that's not necessary for you :)
4. Place the photos in the two side-by-side openings and leave the top spot blank. Save the collage to your computer.
5. Go back to Picmonkey but this time choose "edit a photo." You'll be prompted to upload a picture and you'll want to use the collage you just created.
6. In the blank area, create a text field that spans the entire space and keep it centered.
7. Using the Sacramento scripty font, write out "our love was written in the stars" or whatever speaks to you
8. Switch out the "love" and "stars" for a more basic font (I used the Amatic Small Caps). Once you've done that, you're all set to save it, print it, share it, whatever.
It's modern, fun, and a little bit out there. I like it, a lot... and even though the Mr. likes astronomy way more than astrology, I think he'll like it as well. What do you think?
I'm linking to: