1. Print the template on the reverse side of a standard 8.5x11 inch piece of paper (construction paper, scrapbook paper, printer paper... pretty much anything except super heavy cardstock). I used double-sided paper and carefully cut INSIDE the printed lines so they wouldn't show up on the completed bows.
2. Start with a small dab of glue on both ends of the large hourglass shaped piece
3. Gently bend the ends into the center without folding (you want it to be rounded as shown below).
4. Secure with a paperclip or clothespin while the glue sets
5. Wrap the thin rectangular piece around the center of the bow and secure with a piece of scotch tape in the back.
6. Attach the tails to the back of the bow with either glue or tape. Depending on the look you want, they can be added at an angle under the bow or horizontally behind the bow.
When you're done, you'll have a stunning paper embellishment that will make a difference with even the simplest of gifts.
I'm linking to: