For this project you will need: filigree medallions, earring hooks, and Martha Stewart liquid fill glass paint. I had a ton of the glass paint leftover from my Mason Jar Photo Frame so I was glad to use some in an unexpected way.
1. Start with clean filigree pendants on a flat surface.
2. Using your liquid fill glass paints, start filling in the indented spaces (normally meant for jewels or cabochons)
3. Continue painting until all of the spaces are filled. Let dry.
4. After the first layer dries, paint between two and three more layers (allowing the color to dry in between coats). This is because the pain tends to settle as it dries so it's important that you layer it on to get the true enamel look.
5. Once everything is dry, attach a wire earring hook to each pendant with a pair of pliers
And with that, you have a fancy new pair of earrings.
With the look and shine of enamel, these little ladies will definitely dress up your most casual of outfits throughout the Spring and Summer. Enjoy!
I'd love to hear how you would use up the liquid fill glass paints (because I still have a ton left). Spill it!
I'm linking to: