This past weekend was really nice especially. We went to the Penn Relays on Saturday morning and stayed for a couple of hours to enjoy all of the races and festivities. It was the perfect day to spend outside and the relays are always a ton of fun -- especially when you get to witness records being broken! We did a little painting and I even tried my hand at window treatments for the Mr.'s boss. After less than an hour, we had to rush home because I had to babysit and the Mr. wanted to make additional progress on our kitchen makeover. Yesterday, our neighbor and I visited Living Hope Farm as we bought a share in their CSA. It was so exciting to see all of the heirloom varieties that are growing and I can't wait until the first harvest!
Now, for the Instagram Replay:
- Herbal Essences is back! I forgot how great it smells
- There was a huge power outage at the office but even with no phones and computer, we were still chugging along
- I bought my first wrinkle treatment products, despite the fact that I feel like I still need treatment for teenage blemishes
- The rustic honeycomb/hexagonal pavers at UPenn's engineering center... DROOL!
- Me, bright and early on Saturday morning
- The gorgeous tree-lined streets in our neighborhood
- Me at the Relays
- The Mr. at the Relays
- My new kicks! Loveeee the neon :)
- Just a tiny handful of the seedlings in the greenhouse at Living Hope Farm
- The Philly skyline on our drive into the city on Saturday morning
How was your weekend? By the way, definitely send me a message or leave a comment with your Instagram username because I'd love to see your life behind the scenes :)