And guess what -- all you need are a few ingredients from the bulk food aisle and a Betty Crocker White Chip Macadamia Nut Cookie Mix.
If you'd rather make cookies from scratch, by all means do so but I love the handiness of these prepackaged mixes. In addition to the mix and whatever your particular brand calls for, you'll need a cup of coconut and a 1/4 cup dried mango.
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
2. Prepare the dough as the package instructs (mine required water, oil, and an egg)
3. Toast your coconut until golden - about 3-5 minutes
4. Finely chop the dried mango
5. Fold mango and coconut into the cookie dough
6. Bake as package instructs
How wonderful do they look?! You'll be happy to know that they taste even better. Gosh... so good!
How cute are those salt and pepper shakers? The perfect warm weather tchotchkes!
I'm linking to: