With that one set of towels, I was able to make 2 large totes and 3 smaller drawstring bags... and I still have another towel left over (I just wasn't quite smitten with the pattern).
I used the same exact method that I did with my Anthro Cut-Lace tote. Rather than making any measurements/cuts, I used the dish towel just as it was. I didn't take any pictures for a tutorial but it's such a quick and simple project.
1. Fold the towel in half, right sides together.
2. Stitch up the left and right sides (leaving the top open).
3. Box out the bottom; if you're not sure how to do this, check out Dana Made It's tutorial!
4. For the finishing touch, I attached woven handles to each bag.
5. Flip right side out and they are ready to grab your farmers market (or grocery store) goodies!
Look at how nicely all of those greens fit in there!
Look at our Tuesday haul from the Living Hope Farm:
two types of mixed greens
white & red radishes
a head of lettuce
I've only eaten two of those things before (mixed greens and lettuce... haha). Any idea what I could make with everything else... that is NOT a salad.
I'm linking to: